MacX Free DVD to Apple TV Converter Mac 2.0.6
Before downloading: Clean your Mac with MacKeeper
Screenshots of MacX Free DVD to Apple TV Converter Mac
MacX Free DVD to Apple TV Converter Mac Publisher's Description
The DVD converter solution can also be used to rip DVD to MP3 music format so that users can take advantage of this freeware to extract the audio from the DVD movie. For all users, its intuitive and simplistic interface will offer you a good way to free convert DVD to Apple TV or rip DVD to mp3 audio with ease. During the DVD to Apple TV conversion process, you can adjust and customize the video bitrates, video resolution, frame rate, audio volume etc to get the video quality of your choice.
1. Free convert DVD to Apple TV compatible video MP4/MPEG-4, Apple TV H.264/AVC for users to play DVD on Apple TV.
2. This free Mac DVD to Apple TV converter also supports converting DVD to MP3 music file to be added to iTunes.
3. It bypasses all kinds of DVD protection technology, no matter the normal DVD or the CSS encrypted DVDs, Sony ARccOS protected DVDs and all region 1-6 commercial DVDs.
4. Grab screenshot from DVD video to save as JPEG, BMP pictures for Mac. You may share these snapshots with your friends or take them as wallpapers on Apple TV.
5. This free Mac DVD to Apple TV converter allows you to extract desired video clip from the chapter/title of your favorite DVD movie by setting start time and duration.
6. Manually set basic parameters like video bitrates, video resolution, frame rate, audio volume etc to control output effect for the users who have more advanced requirement for output quality.
Look for Similar Items by Category
This download is managed by our ad-supported smart download manager. During the download process we may show commercial offers, such as a toolbar or other browser add-ons. The download manager is in no way affiliated or endorsed by the author of this product. Enable Search Protect to prevent third parties from changing my search settings. The product can be downloaded as well freely from the author's website. Learn more